Thursday 25 April 2013

Laura Ashley Fabrics on Auction

I've had these Laura Ashley fabrics on the shelf in my workroom for quite a while now. Most of them are medium/home decor weight -  not what I'd usually use for my patchwork projects. So I've decided it's time to move them to a new home where they can be made into something gorgeous by somebody else! I'm auctioning them on my ebay shop Daisy Patchwork . Some of the fabrics have now been discontinued by Laura Ashley. There is a link to the ebay listing below the photo if they are already listed. I still have a few to list yet.
 
WARNING! IF YOU DON'T LIKE PINK, SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE POST WHILST CLOSING YOUR EYES!
 THERE IS A LOT OF PINK!!
 
Gorgeous large floral....Berrington in Cerise....

Laura Ashley Berrington Cerise Fabric




Pretty pink Mollie Spot...

Laura Ashley Mollie Spot

 
Gingham check....in pink!

Laura Ashley Pink Gingham

More pretty pink.....lovely polka dots!


Laura Ashley Pink Polka Dot

Pink pink pink with Bella Butterfly.....


Laura Ashley Bella Butterfly



Lovely small floral........Abbeville...

Laura Ashley Abbeville

Romantic Toile in Cerise (pink!).....


Laura Ashley Toile in Cerise

Love this sheepish sheep!


And this little cupid....


Oh what pretty trees....Esme....

 
 
Ooo some blue....gingham check....
 
Laura Ashley Blue Gingham
Very pretty blue Toile...
 
 
This may be a keeper...I have it in mind for some bedroom curtains :)
 
I hope you've enjoyed these pretty fabrics!
 
Maggie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from you!