Sunday 30 March 2014

Stocking Up on Cruelty Free Products

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been stocking up on Cruelty Free products. Regular readers of my blog will know that I made a resolution back in January 2013 to only use BUAV approved Cruelty Free toiletries and household products. The main brands I buy are Superdrug for toiletries and Co-operative for household. They must have the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free logo on them. I also buy Astonish products and Sainsbury's toiletries. Please click on the Cruelty Free tab above for more info.

I was shopping with my son George in Cheltenham last week and popped into Marks and Spencer (we haven't got one in Stroud). I wanted to take the opportunity to try some of their Cruelty Free toiletries. I bought two hand and body lotions....


and two shower gels....


All bearing the Leaping Bunny logo.....and they were only £1 each....great value.


Other Cruelty Free products I have bought recently are Sainsbury's deodorants... 


Superdrug facial cleansing wipes...


Superdrug Texturising Curl Creme....



Superdrug shower gels....



Co-operative washing up liquid....


Astonish antibacterial cleanser.....


Co-operative multi-surface polish....




Co-operative dishwasher tablets....


and a whole host of other products including air freshener, hand wash and washing liquid....


All these products are very reasonably priced and relatively easy to find so if you're thinking about buying Cruelty Free.....go for it.....it's not difficult. The more demand there is for Cruelty Free products, the less animals will suffer in the long run.

Thanks for visiting.

Maggie xx


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I never even thought about it really *blush* but should do. I shall certainly look out for the bunny logo in future. Especially the curl creme for my unruly locks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful and inspirational that you are doing this. It's nice to see there are so many cruelty free products available, if only they didn't need the bunny logo and were all cruelty free anyway. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing this to our attention Maggie I will certainly be looking out for that logo in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful cause Maggie! Good to hear these products are becoming more reasonable. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good of you to bring this to our attention! I'll have a look out for similar products over here, it's so important!
    Love from Mirjam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggie, you are SO thoughtful!
    I've learned a lot: "cruelty free" and "leeping bunny" are wonderful words.

    I like the coloured tiles in the back-ground. Very very pretty!

    Nice evening!
    (glad to have made you chuckle with my cat's busy daily schedule!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how awesome! I confess that I don't think about cruelty-free products as much as I should - thanks for bringing it to our attention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is wonderful that you are following through with your resolution!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using these products : a little thing for a man or a woman, a big thing for the mankind! Have a nice day! Evelyne (France)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!