Friday 18 July 2014

Another Day Another Cattle Trough


Just a little sneak peek of a quilt I'm working on at the moment.....


.....more to follow soon......


Yesterday we decided to take Spencer to the Common later on in the day in the hope that it would be cooler. It was still pretty hot up there. 
As you can see Spencer was feeling the heat.....after racing around after his ball he made for the shade under his favourite bench....


.....and then enjoyed the cool water.....in a different cattle trough this time.....he likes to mix it up!


I've just added another gorgeous fabric to my Ebay and Etsy shops....


'Brooklyn Debi' by Michael Miller....so pretty....


Here are the links to the listings in my shops.....



Thanks for popping by,

Maggie xx






5 comments:

  1. So lovely and cute fabric prints ! I am sure you will make a great quilt out of these squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric, looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maggie the quilt you are working on is lovely.Someone is going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous blue sky; looks like Spencer had a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love the stories you tell and the pictures you post of your lovely Spencer :) Makes my day every time!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!