Tuesday 12 November 2013

Fractured Pinwheels Quilt Finished!

I am very pleased to show you a completed quilt!



My Fractured Pinwheels Quilt that I started......wait for it....in May 2012!!

I know it's been that long as I mentioned it in this post here on the 26th May 2012.....here's one of the blocks...



I made a bit more progress, sewing the blocks together, earlier this year in March and I blogged about it here.


And now it's all completed, I'm really thrilled with this quilt....


it's so pretty and colourful....


....really cheery in this damp and grey weather...


It's hanging over the banister on our landing at the moment and every time I walk past it.......



........it makes me smile......



Thanks for visiting!

Maggie xx

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous Maggie - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie, it is stunning! Love the colors and the "2013" stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the most cheerful, happy quilts. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay...it's my favorite! I love all your quilts but those fabrics are so pretty! I love each and every one of them! You have the same taste in fabrics as I do only I can't put them together like you do...I wish! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is sooo cheery!! Made me smile :-), as it's been damp and grey all day here today! The colors are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some quilts just take longer, your pinwheel was worth the wait. I have one that needs to be quilted from 2001.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is fabulous!! And I love the hand quilting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's beautiful Maggie, I love the colours it would make me smile too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dropped by from Sew Many Ways - congrats on the gorgeous finish, those small florals look fab together :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is really cute and love the two colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely quilt - beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's beautiful Maggie! I love pinwheels. Congratulations getting it finished and it looks wonderful on the bannister!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cheery and the little buttons are cute. Congrats on the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done for finishing - this - worth the wait as it is beautiful and the colours go very well together - it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!