Thursday 23 June 2016

I Spy Patchwork Charm Pack

Hi again!

Yesterday I posted about my handmade I Spy Quilt

If you fancied making your own I Spy Quilt, I am also selling Charm Packs. They contain 64 fabric squares....all novelty fabrics.....to make a very similar patchwork quilt top to mine. The squares measure 5"/12.5cm and will yield a patchwork top of about 35"/89cm square. These are all fabrics from my giant fabric stash!!.....Carefully selected and rotary cut by me!







Here's the link to my shops:



Thanks for popping by!

Maggie xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Just in time for my Christmas making! I just ordered 3 of them for each of my 3 grandsons. I just love the idea and your fabrics! I'll be ordering more as money and projects permit! I love your fabric choices and how you put things together. I'm not a "matchy-matchy" person. The scrappier the better!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from you!